Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Initially

It occurs to me that this blog, like many the endeavour before it, is a procrastinatory effort. As I speak (or, write, I suppose) a Geology test looms large over the horizon, shadowed quietly but no less sinisterly by a World Literatures paper.

Ah, but where are my manners? My name is Galen, and it is a pleasure, dear reader, to meet you. As the title of this fair blog might indicate, I am enamoured of Kilts and Celtic vestments, prideful of deep-rooted Scottish heritage, and not beyond deploying my language to its fullest branches of bloodied lexicon.

At present, I am enveloped in the depth of my meagre domain - in the middle of this sand blasted wasteland some jestingly call a state, listening to the blaring club music of one of my neighbors. You'll note I say 'one of my neighbors' - the sound is dispersed rather evenly through the walls, making locating it and complaining to my landlord night impossible.

At some point I'll endeavour content or humor for this little shattered slice of the Internet I have claimed as my own, but at present an introduction and a bandying about of words will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment