Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to.... Me

Well its been a snazzy day, to be sure! The big 19 has come and past, and now its 364 and counting till 20! (I'm optimistic, so sue me)

As I sit here, I'm in a really good mood, which is funny considering how burned out I was earlier. Amazing what pizza and familly can do for you!

Its been an amazing day, and a great B-Day. I even got a cake. AT WORK. (Which is just how awesome my co-workers are, believe you me) I've only been working at Monroe's for a year now (and even then at the absolute bottom rank of the restaraunt structure, i.e. cashier monkey) and already I've enjoyed it more than any other work I've pursued.

Scored pretty good in b-day swag, even better than I did for christmas, so far be it for me to complain - but i failed once again to claim the one object I pursued relentlessly (the elusive Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries). Seriously, this game is starting to haunt my dreams - I'm hearing LRMs and Gauss Rifles flying between Atlases and Mad Cats in my sleep.

Speaking of Games, I've been playing one in particular recently - Yakuza 3. I was sceptical of it at first (Yakuza 1 and 2 didn't handle all that well) but Yakuza 3 has sold me on the franchise as a whole. I'll review it more in depth at a later date, when I;m more focused and not rocking out as much to new CDs.

So, from G HQ, have a good day out there, and I'll continue posting my continually bent stream of conciousness for your reading 'enjoyment'!

No comments:

Post a Comment